So I finally finished my book series. And I find myself at night and while nursing the baby, bored. It was nice to have another world my mind could enter during these down times of the day. Even if it meant a world with vampires and werewolves. But since school started this week I guess I will be entering the world of science and music. Have to say I am not looking forward to this.Friday, August 29, 2008
8/28/2008 - Finally finished
So I finally finished my book series. And I find myself at night and while nursing the baby, bored. It was nice to have another world my mind could enter during these down times of the day. Even if it meant a world with vampires and werewolves. But since school started this week I guess I will be entering the world of science and music. Have to say I am not looking forward to this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment