Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2/10/2009 - Grocery Guru and Childrens Place





ok, I know I am cheap....thanks! Anyhow, I went shopping with a guy called the grocery guru today with my friend Lacey and we bought all of this stuff and saved 59%, only costing us $39-$42, vs $100.

I also ordered all of these Childrens Place clothes about 3 weeks ago and after shipping and tax my total was $85. I just added up the tag price and BEFORE tax and shipping it came to $285.50!

I LOVE GOOD DEALS! I am also in love with this site: http://www.myfoodstoragedeals.com/ cause she has WONDERFUL recipes, puts together your shopping list for you based off of what is on sale and also tells you what to make for the week while helping you build up your food storage.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree. I looked at the grocery guru thing since you sent it to me a few weeks ago. Its fabulous. And my children's place order from a few weeks ago came, yeah - amazing. And if your kids can wear their shoes, when they do their big sales and you use the discount code on top of it that you can find on http://www.slickdeals.net/ it made it even more wonderful!

Thanks for sharing

Lacey said...

AWESOME! Thanks for coming and sharing the food storage deals!!
You are so AWESOME!

Cindy said...

Now you are my kind of shopper! I love a great deal. I'll have to check out your cool sites.