Thursday, March 12, 2009

3/17/2009 - A Much Needed Update

Baby Conrad had his first "real" hair cut. He has had about 4 other haircuts just to trim here and there, but he has had his first buz cut now. Oh, and by the way, Quincy wore this outfit on his second Birthday....it first Conrad perfect.

I love having fresh flowers in our kitchen
We met our friends Lilly and Coralie at the pool!




Quincy was in Itty Bitty Ball for the past couple weeks and has had a great time, he played soccer, baseball, football and t-ball.


My little Conrad, 10 months now!



Ok, Blogger won't let me update pictures anymore tonight, I keep getting an error, so I will have to add to the update later!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

What a cute little guy! Love these shots.

Lacey said...

So cute! Thank you so much for that day too! I love them! Conrad is such a stud! He's so dang cute!

Unknown said...

He is so adorable its crazy. I love those kids