Saturday, June 13, 2009

Things kids say

So my kids are always saying some funny stuff, but here are the most resent quotes:
Quincy-
(Eating his buggers)
Jada: Mom, Quincy is picking his nose
Me: Quincy don't pick your nose
Jada: And, he is eating it
Me: Quincy don't eat your buggers
Quincy: But Mom, me gots no foods
~In my defense he had eaten lunch, and a snack before getting in the car
Jada-
(I was on the computer and she wanted me to come watch tv with her)
Jada: Mom, come watch tv, you are taking FOREVER
Me: I will be right there, just let me finish this up
Jada: Mom, you have to get out of your past in order to have a future
For her 6th birthday she wants a chandelier for her room
7th diamond earrings
8th diamond ring

2 comments:

Unknown said...

okay, that is hilarious. Have I mentioned recently how much I love your kids

Cassie said...

Your kids are so cute. We love the pictures of Conrad's Birthday party too.