Cute kiddos! Are you guys not loving your school? I really like the charter school we go to. I heard attendance is lower this year, so there's a better chance of getting in. It is like a private school, only free. They really cater to each student's academic level. Bethy's kindergarten only has 22 kids, with 2 teachers. I love how small and close by it is, and the parents can be really involved. Just some thoughts :)
What cute kiddos! I LOVE the picture with conrad and the hat - and Jada with the book and Quincy is just cute as always! Cute, cute, cute!! Great job - espcially with 5 minutes!! ;)
4 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I love the skirt your daughter has on. Thanks for sharing!
Diana
Cute kiddos! Are you guys not loving your school? I really like the charter school we go to. I heard attendance is lower this year, so there's a better chance of getting in. It is like a private school, only free. They really cater to each student's academic level. Bethy's kindergarten only has 22 kids, with 2 teachers. I love how small and close by it is, and the parents can be really involved. Just some thoughts :)
What cute kiddos! I LOVE the picture with conrad and the hat - and Jada with the book and Quincy is just cute as always! Cute, cute, cute!! Great job - espcially with 5 minutes!! ;)
Super cute and amazing photos!
Post a Comment