Sunday, December 26, 2010

12/24/2010 - Christmas Eve
































We always open gifts on Christmas Eve and this year was no different. We had lunch/dinner at 3 at out house, opened gifts, the older two along with myself and parents went to a candle light church service, came home and ate some food and talked for awhile. The kids asked nana and papa to spend the night and so they did :) Quiny slept by the tree, and Jada by her grandparents. Oh and Uncle Andy had a great time shooting all the kids with Nerf guns.....couldn't tell who enjoyed it more, him or the kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it. They are all gorgeous and wonderful! I love the idea of opening presents on Christmas Eve ... hmmm, that makes me wonder ... I wonder how Jason would react to that one if I proposed it? Well, regardless, everyone is adorable and perfect!