Wednesday, November 19, 2008

11/19/2008 - 6 month photos





Ok mom, one more!


My baby is 6 months. And I am so so so sad. I love having a baby in the house. Now, don't get me wrong, I am glad we are done, it is just sad to know that after him there won't be any more babies around. Andy, you better get married, I need to have a baby in the family in 2 years!

He and I were having a ton of fun, and he kept giving me the cutest smiles. Hey I even got to use my flash for the first time since getting it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, those are some awesome expressions he's styling. I love it.

lauren said...

Lindsey those pictures are awesome. The lighting is so perfect!! Nice work. Of course Conrad is adorable. I love the "Jada look" (third up from the bottom)he gave!