Sunday, November 30, 2008

11/30/2008 - My new project

All of the keys had "teeth" on them, the edge that hung on each key was all chipped (each one) and so before this photo actually I took a sander to the keys to even them out some.

Things look ok from afar!

This is what all of the wood looked like up close:

After sanding, filling holes and one coat of stain.






So according to my neighbor we are always up to something at our house. For the most part I believe it, especially now. Here is my new project. I was able to get this piano free and because of the very damaged woodwork I am restoring it. Right now there is only one coat of stain on it, still needs a second....maybe even a third, and I also need to put a top coat on. But think it is starting to look better! Hey, not as many holes in it anyway!

No comments: