Ok, so my kids were a little less than thrilled I wanted to take their photos. Jada wouldn't change her outfit to match the boys. And then I had to bribe them with Cold Stone ice cream to even get them to smile. Even the baby didn't want his photo taken.
They stress me out when I am taking the photos of the kids, cause I know I am in for a LONG battle to get them to look at me. Do I yell that much that they can just ignore me?
4 comments:
I love it. I think they look amazing
They are so cute! Pictures ALWAYS stress me out! It isn't any fun. But then the finished product is usually all worth it.
They stress me out when I am taking the photos of the kids, cause I know I am in for a LONG battle to get them to look at me. Do I yell that much that they can just ignore me?
SO CUTE! Your kids are adorable. Your baby sure has grown up!
Post a Comment