After work one day (in Belgium), I picked Darek up from daycare and he wanted me to go with him, instead of heading to the car. Here is this little boy about 12 months old leading his mom (in uniform) by the hand into the bowling alley. The place was pretty quiet, and they didn't mind our shoes, so I rented a lane. I showed Darek how to roll the ball down the lane. I think the people in the place thought he was kind of cute. He was serious and determined to do it. I don't know if the daycare had shown the kids the bowling alley, or what, but he seemed to know what he was about. Your pics jogged my memory, so I thought I'd share that spot of ancient history. :)
3 comments:
Thats awesome! Good for you guys
What a cute family!!
After work one day (in Belgium), I picked Darek up from daycare and he wanted me to go with him, instead of heading to the car. Here is this little boy about 12 months old leading his mom (in uniform) by the hand into the bowling alley. The place was pretty quiet, and they didn't mind our shoes, so I rented a lane. I showed Darek how to roll the ball down the lane. I think the people in the place thought he was kind of cute. He was serious and determined to do it. I don't know if the daycare had shown the kids the bowling alley, or what, but he seemed to know what he was about. Your pics jogged my memory, so I thought I'd share that spot of ancient history. :)
Post a Comment