

Conrad's first birthday consisted of a day of swimming, and playing outside...as well as running a few errands. We served watermelon with dinner because it is probably his favorite food. During dinner he got upset so we set him down to walk around, when we heard a horrible scream, so Darek and I go running and his hand is slammed in the door jam, the door is totally closed and his fingers are flat. (Quincy didn't want him in the room so he slammed the door on him, and caught his hand) So I ran him into the ER and instead of cake and ice cream, he got a sucker from the emergency room. Thankfully nothing was broken and he is fine. I guess babies hands aren't totally developed and consist mostly of cartilage, hence his hand flattening and coming out with nothing broken. Poor guy! Guess he wanted to revisit the hospital on the anniversary of his birth or something.
1 comment:
I am sorry. What a birthday. Oy
Post a Comment