
So we celebrated Quincy's birthday early this year as I plan to for the following years. Anyhow he swears he is 3 now. And because of this he has decided it is time to use the potty! Yesterday while I was at school he kept taking off his diaper, and because things were crazy I decided we would start today. And so he has been wearing underwear all day and hasn't had an accident! He even pooped in the potty without me telling him! I should have celebrated his birthday months ago.
I love these Ikea potty seats, and they are only $3. I need to go buy a few more for around the house!
Oh and he has also decided he can talk much clearer now that he is 3. It is funny what little kids think....especially because he isn't 3 for another 15 days!
2 comments:
that is awesome! do you think it would work on coralie if i told her it was her birthday :) like maybe today? i wish.
Hey Lindsey! How are you? This is Brett's wife from your husbands work. I found your blog through Lindsey's. I thought I would say hi. I am going to add you as one of my friends so I can blog stalk you now. Hope you don't mind! :) Oh how I do not look forward to potty training a little boy. Good luck!
Post a Comment