So Quincy loves to play online games on my computer. He knows where he links are in IE and so he will open the browser and generally stick to his sites. Well today while I was preparing for Darek to return, I was in the other room and came back to see Quincy watching You Tube videos. One would end and he would just click on the next. I have no idea how he got to the site from Noggin, Sprout Online and Nick Jr. But it was pretty funny.Saturday, December 6, 2008
12/6/2008 - Quincy and You Tube
So Quincy loves to play online games on my computer. He knows where he links are in IE and so he will open the browser and generally stick to his sites. Well today while I was preparing for Darek to return, I was in the other room and came back to see Quincy watching You Tube videos. One would end and he would just click on the next. I have no idea how he got to the site from Noggin, Sprout Online and Nick Jr. But it was pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment