Sunday, December 21, 2008

12/21/2008 - Days

You ever have days that you are ready to run away? Last night Quincy was up twice, and the baby about 6 times....who btw was awake for the day by 7 this morning. Before I even left my bedroom I could hear the kids arguing over who had what code name in their walkie talkie game. The dog is wining in her kennel. Baby of course knows you are coming so starts screaming in his crib. You go change the baby and tell the 2 year old to use the potty. Of course he refuses, and 20 min later pees all over. Tell everyone you are going to make breakfast and to sit still or color or something. And they get out the paints. Tell them they can't paint before breakfast and they pout. Baby drops toy and screams......and breakfast is no where made. The older ones decide to play a game of keep away with a bag of OPEN popcorn....so then there is popcorn all over the floor. And this continues while you make breakfast. And this was all before 8 am! It is going to be a long day!!!!

1 comment:

James Boley said...

I have days like this all the time! (Well, sometimes it is weeks like this.) It is good to hear that I'm not the only one! Hope today goes better!